Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Easy and Fast Chicken Chili

We are trying to sell our house. As a result, I have been spending more time cleaning than cooking. Not normal for me! I want to post some good recipes that I've tried lately, but I don't have pictures for all of them, so you will just have to use your imagination.

First, is this chicken chili. It is sooooooo good. And super fast. You will love it.

Easy and Fast Chicken Chili
2 cans of chicken breast chunks
1 pkg. of McCormick's Chili White Chicken seasoning
1 can of white beans, not drained
1 can of chicken broth
2 T. sour cream
Mix it all together in a crock pot and cook for a few hours. Alternatively, you could cook on the stove top. Bring it to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes or so. 

1 comment:

  1. Easy, fast, chili. Three words I like in a recipe name. Good luck selling your house. You've sold me on this recipe. `ω´

    ReplyDelete